Destiny Media will be hosting another series of Accounting for Film Productions Workshop for the film and accounting industry. The Workshop will be facilitated by one of South Africa’s most experienced production accountants.
Johannesburg: 11th April 2019 @ NFVF, Houghton,
Cape Town: 16th April 2019 @ Wesgro Offices
The workshop is a master class for filmmakers, production crew, line managers, production managers, accountants or anyone needing to acquire a better understanding and insights on the role of a production accountant and the processes and protocols of production accounting. Attendees will gain the knowledge and skills needed to manage a productions finances from pre-production, production to post-production and production audits.
Following the workshop attendees will be able to:
– Skills to create and implement the systems and processes required to manage production budgets according to accounting standards
– Provide a foundation for producers, accountants or other individuals interested in working as a production accountant
– Provide support to administrative and production staff
– Manage petty cash payout and ensure reconciliations
– Prepare documentation for audits
– Learn how to capture expenses and run expense reports on production accounting software
– and so much more..
081 528 4338