The 8th BAFTA-Recognised Aesthetica Short Film Festival (ASFF) is now open for entries. Celebrating innovation and excellence in filmmaking, ASFF is looking for practitioners who are pushing the boundaries of film forward. ASFF accepts submissions from across 11 genres including: Advertising, Animation, Artists’ Film, Comedy, Dance, Documentary, Drama, Experimental, Fashion, Music Video or Thriller. New to 2018, ASFF will also accept submissions in Narrative and Documentary Feature Films, over 60 minutes. In addition, filmmakers working on Virtual and Augmented Reality projects are also invited to submit, to explore game changing forms of storytelling.
ASFF 2018 Prizes include:
- Screen at a major BAFTA-Recognised UK and International Festival
- Awards for Best of Category, Festival Winner (£1,000) & People’s Choice
- The Northern Film School Award for Best Screenplay (£1,000)
- Further exposure with editorial coverage in Aesthetica Magazine and on Aesthetica’s online channels (319,000 readership worldwide)
- Screenings in various guest programmes at other film festival & events
Submit your film: www.asff.co.uk/submit. Deadline 31 May 2018.