The purpose of the Film and Television Production Skills programme is to ensure KZN Filmmakers understand and are equipped with requisite skills and capacity in all the disciplines related to film and TV production, including camera, lighting and sound, with the elective component allowing for this specialisation. The training will take 3 months full time to complete and the applicant must commit themselves for the full 3 months.
This Training will be held in the Port Shepstone and surrounding area. No accommodation will be provided so the applicant must have their own accommodation.
• Candidate must be over the ages of 18 years.
• Candidate must come from a previously disadvantage background and preference is given to Women, Youth and People with disabilities.
• Ability to read, write and be computer literate.
The KZNFC encourage individuals that would have done any training with KZNFC related to Film and TV to apply other than those who have already done Production and Post Production programmes.
1. A motivation (maximum 2 pages) explaining why you should be considered for the programme 2. Your detailed CV
3. A copy of your matric certificate and any other qualifications.
4. Certified copy of your ID.
All applications should be emailed to SkillsDev@kwazulunatalfilm.co.za
Closing date for applications: 18 OCTOBER 2019 Correspondence will be limited to successful candidates only.
For more information please email SkillsDev@kwazulunatalfilm.co.za or call our offices on (031) 325 0200.