In 2022, the Co-Production Market and the Finance & Packaging Forum will take place in Montréal between July 21st and July 24th, 2022 as two separate events, in conjunction with the Fantasia International Film Festival. For more information about the Forum, please click here.
Invitation provides access to all activities including :
– Live pitch sessions from the selected projects;
– Meeting and networking opportunities with project participants and a large variety of seasoned professionals from the international Genre film industry;
– Panels and round tables on the latest developments and trends in Genre film production, financing and distribution;
– A profile in the Frontières Coproduction Market booklet;
– Access to Fantasia Festival screenings and industry events.
Participation Fee (in case of selection) : CAD$ 200. Travel and accommodation costs are the responsibility of the participants. Frontières has preferential rates with certain hotels and can help you with your reservation. We will also handle the logistics of round-trip transportation between the airport and downtown Montreal. Scholarships may be available through your national film fund. These scholarships may cover both the participation fee and the additional costs. Please contact your national film fund for more information.
Deadline to submit: April 8th, 2022